Learn how to access and use Camera modes, effects, customization, and crop a photo.
In this tutorial, you will learn how to:
• Access camera modes
• Access camera filters
• Create and use custom filters
• Customize photo and video settings
• Turn shutter sound on/off
• Crop a photo
1. From the Camera app, swipe left or right to access camera modes.
2. To access additional camera modes such as Pro, Panorama and Hyperlapse, swipe left to MORE then select the desired option.
Note: Pro allows you to manually adjust settings such as ISO, shutter speed and exposure levels. Panorama allows you to create wider photos by stitching together multiple photos. Hyperlapse allows you to capture changes that happen slowly in a smooth time-lapse video.
Select the Filters icon then select the desired filter.
Note: Filters are not available in some camera modes.
1. To create a custom filter based on a picture from your Gallery, select the Filters icon.
2. Select My filters, then select the Add icon.
3. Navigate to and select the desired photo that you like the look of.
4. Select Save filter. A custom filter will be created.
5. To use custom filters, from the My filters screen select the desired custom filter then select the Capture icon.
Note: To change the intensity of the filter, select and drage the Intensity slider.
From the Camera app, select the Settings icon then edit settings as desired.
From the Camera settings screen, scroll to and select the Shutter sound switch.
Great! We're so glad we could help.
We're sorry that didn't solve your issue.