Learn how to add your email accounts so you can read and send email on your device.
1. From the home screen, select the Gmail app.
2. Select Add an email address.
3. Select the desired email account provider.
Note: For this demonstration, Google was selected. If another email account has already been added, from the inbox select the Menu icon > scroll to and select Settings > select Add account > follow the prompts.
4. Enter your Email address then select Next, Enter your Password then select Next again.
Note: If prompted, review the Terms of Service then select I agree. Review the Backup & storage prompt then select ACCEPT. Depending on your email provider, you will be prompted to log in through your email provider's site. Follow the prompts to log in to your account. To manually configure email settings (such as server settings and domain), select Manual Setup, enter the required information, then select Next. If your corporate server requires remote security administration, you will be prompted to set up security features. Select Allow to continue.
5. Select TAKE ME TO GMAIL.
6. When setup is complete, your Inbox will appear.
Great! We're so glad we could help.
We're sorry that didn't solve your issue.