Accessibility features improve the usability of your device for users with impaired vision or hearing, cognitive difficulty, or reduced dexterity.
In this tutorial, you will learn how to:
• Access accessibility features
• Turn on/off Voice Assistant
• Turn on/off flash notifications
• Enable/disable accessibility shortcuts
• Access and edit Text-to-speech
Select Vision, then select Voice Assistant > Voice Assistant switch.
Note: You will see prompts. Select Allow. To disable voice assistant, double-tap the Voice Assistant switch, then double-tap OK.
From the Accessibility screen, select Hearing > Flash notification > select the desired Flash notification switch.
1. From the Accessibility screen, select Accessibility shortcut then select the switch to place it in the on position.
2. Select Shortcut service, then select the desired Shortcut service to enable.
ACCESS: From the Accessibility screen, select Text-to-speech.
EDIT: Edit settings as desired.
• CHANGE LANGUAGE: Select Use system language, then select the desired option.
• SPEECH RATE: Select and drag the Speech rate slider to the desired speech rate.
• PITCH: Select and drag the Pitch slider to the desired pitch.
Great! We're so glad we could help.
We're sorry that didn't solve your issue.