Use Mission Critical Push-to-Talk (MCPTT) to make and receive calls.
In this tutorial you'll learn how to:
• Download and access Mission Critical Push-to-Talk
• Create a contact
• Make a call
• In-call options
• End a call
1. From the home screen, select the Play Store app.
2. Search for and select the AT&T Enhanced PTT app > Install > Open.
Note: When prompted with allowances, select ALLOW to continue.
3. Review the End User License Agreement, then select the Checkmark icon. Review the Confirm activation prompt, then select Yes.
4. To view a tutorial onAT&T Enhanced Push-to-Talk, select View Tutorial. To continue to the app without viewing the tutorial, select Skip Tutorial.
Note: For this demonstration, Skip Tutorial was selected. The tutorial can be viewed later in the AT&T Enahnced Push-to-Talk Settings. From the AT&T Enhanced Push-to-Talk app, select the Menu icon > Tutorial.
1. From the Contacts tab, select the Add icon, then select New Contact.
Note: To import an already existing contact, select Import Contact then select the desired contact.
2. Enter the desired contact information, then select the Checkmark icon.
1. From the Contacts tab, select the desired contact to call. Press the MCPTT button and begin speaking to make a call.
2. While on a call, press and hold the MCPTT button while speaking to talk to the call recipient. The Microphone icon wil be highlighted with a blue background. When the call recipient is talking the Microphone icon will turn gray.
From the call screen, select the desired option:
• TURN SPEAKER ON/OFF: Select the Speaker icon.
• SEND A MESSAGE: Select the Message icon then follow the prompts.
• SEND LOCATION: Select the Location icon then follow the prompts.
• SEND A PHOTO: Select the Camera icon then follow the prompts.
Select the End call icon.
Great! We're so glad we could help.
We're sorry that didn't solve your issue.