Manage email settings such as sync frequency, server settings, signature, removing an email account, and more.
In this tutorial, you will learn how to how to:
• Access the email settings screen
• Change sync frequency
• Change your email signature
• Add additional email accounts
• Delete an email account
• Restore default email settings
1. From the home screen, select the Email app.
2. Select the Menu icon, then select Settings. Select the desired account or select Other settings then edit settings as desired.
From the desired Account settings screen, scroll to and select Sync schedule. Edit sync settings as desired, then select Save.
From the desired Account settings screen, ensure the Signature switch is in the On position, then select Edit signature. Enter the desired signature, then select the Checkmark icon.
From the Email settings screen, select Add account then follow the on-screen prompts.
Great! We're so glad we could help.
We're sorry that didn't solve your issue.