Find out how to create and manage separate user accounts for your device.
WATCH AND LEARN
In this tutorial, you will learn how to:
• Create a new user
• Switch users
• Delete a user
• Add a restricted profile.
1. Swipe down from the Notification bar, then select the Settings icon.
2. Select Accounts and backup.
3. Select Users.
4. Select Add user or profile, then select User.
Note: Review the Add user prompt, then select OK. Follow the prompts to setup and personalize your user profile.
1. Swipe down from the Notification bar, then select the Users icon.
2. Select the desired user.
1. From the User menu, select Details.
Note: Only the administrator can delete users.
2. Select the Settings icon next to the desired user. Select Delete user.
Note: You will be prompted to select Delete to confirm.
From the Users screen in the Settings app, select Add user or profile then select User (restricted profile). Follow the prompts to setup and personalize your user profile.
Great! We're so glad we could help.
We're sorry that didn't solve your issue.