Learn how to set up your device as a personal hotspot and share your data connection with Wi-Fi-capable devices.
WATCH AND LEARN
In this tutorial, you will learn how to:
• Turn mobile hotspot on/off
• View mobile hotspot name and connected devices
• Configure hotspot settings
Requires eligible data plan. When Mobile Hotspot is enabled, the Mobile hotspot icon will be displayed in the Notification bar.
1. From the home screen, swipe left then select the AT&T AllAccess widget.
2. Select the Mobile hotspot icon, then select the Mobile Hotspot switch.
Note: Review the Mobile Hotspot prompt, then select OK.
The Mobile Hotspot Network name and Connected devices will be displayed.
Edit the Mobile Hotspot settings as desired.
Note: The Mobile Hotspot must be turned off in order to be configured.
• WI-FI NETWORK NAME: Change the name of the Mobile Hotspot network.
• WI-FI PASSWORD: Change the Password of the Mobile Hotspot network.
• WI-FI SECURITY: Change the Security type of the Mobile Hotspot network.