Turn Wi-Fi on or off, connect to a Wi-Fi network, and remove a Wi-Fi network.
In this tutorial, you'll learn how to:
• Quickly turn Wi-Fi on or off
• Turn Wi-Fi on or off
• Connect to a Wi-Fi network
• Wi-Fi options
When connected to a Wi-Fi network, the Wi-Fi connected icon will be displayed in the Moments bar.
Note: Data transmitted over a Wi-Fi network does not count toward your AT&T data plan and will not be billed. When using the AT&T network, data rates apply.
Swipe down from the top of the clock screen to access the Moments bar, then swipe left and select the Wi-Fi icon.
1. From the clock screen, press the Home button then double tap the Settings app.
2. Scroll to and select Connections.
3. Scroll to and select Wi-Fi. Select Wi-Fi, then select the desired Wi-Fi option.
1. From the Wi-fi settings screen, scroll to and select Wi-Fi networks.
Note: Secure networks will display with a Lock icon.
2. Select Scan to scan for available Wi-Fi networks or scroll to and select Add network to connect to a hidden network, then follow the prompts.
3. Select the desired network name. If connecting to a secure network, select Password.
4. Select Enter password, then use the keypad to type the password. Select Connect.
• CONNECT TO A DIFFERENT NETWORK: Select Scan, then follow the prompts to connect to a new Wi-Fi network.
• FORGET NETWORK: Select the desired network name, then select Forget.
OPTIMIZE BATTERY LIFE: Turn Wi-Fi off when not in use. View Optimize Battery Life for more information.
Great! We're so glad we could help.
We're sorry that didn't solve your issue.