Learn how to turn NFC on and off.
• Turn NFC on or off
• Share content with another NFC enabled device
1. Swipe down from the Notification bar with two fingers then select the Settings icon.
2. Select Connected devices > Connection preferences > NFC.
Note: Review the How to use NFC prompt, then select GOT IT.
3. Select the NFC switch.
4. Edit settings as desired.
5. When enabled, the NFC icon will be displayed in the Notification bar.
Place the back of your phone against the NFC reader of an NFC enabled device to make payments, share data, and read or write NFC tags.
Great! We're so glad we could help.
We're sorry that didn't solve your issue.