Learn how to lock or unlock your display, set a screen security lock type (pin, password, pattern, or swipe), get your PUK code, or request your device be unlocked from the AT&T network.
WATCH AND LEARN
In this tutorial, you will learn how to:
• Set up fingerprint security lock
• Change screen lock type
• Change lock screen timeout
• Lock and unlock device
1. From the Security & location screen, select the Settings icon next to Screen lock.
2. Select Lock after screen timeout, then select the desired option.
• LOG IN USING THE SECURITY LOCK: From the lock screen, swipe up from the bottom of the screen then enter your pattern lock.
• LOCK DEVICE: Press the Power/Lock button located on the right side of the device.
Great! We're so glad we could help.
We're sorry that didn't solve your issue.