Learn how to use your device to wirelessly charge another device.
In this tutorial, you will learn how to:
• Access/turn on or off Power Sharing
• Set battery limit
1. From the home screen, swipe down from the Notification bar then select the Settings icon.
2. Scroll to and select Battery and device care.
3. Select Battery.
4. Scroll to and select Wireless power sharing.
5. Select the Wireless power sharing switch to enable.
Great! We're so glad we could help.
We're sorry that didn't solve your issue.