Learn how to troubleshoot apps by clearing the app cache, force stopping an app, checking for updates, removing an app, and reinstalling.
In this tutorial, you will learn how to:
• Clear the app cache
• Force an app to stop
• Check for app updates
• Remove an app
• Reinstall an app
1. Swipe down from the Notification bar, then select the Settings icon.
2. Scroll to and select Apps.
2. Select the desired app.
3. Select Storage.
4. Select Clear cache.
From the App info screen of the desired app, select Force stop.
Note: You will be prompted to select Force stop to confirm.
1. From the home screen, select the Play Store app.
2. Select the Account icon, then select My apps & games.
3. Select Update next to the desired app or select Update all to download all available app updates.
From the desired app page in the Play Store, select Uninstall.
Note: You will be prompted to select Uninstall to confirm.
From the desired app page in the Play Store, select Install.
Great! We're so glad we could help.
We're sorry that didn't solve your issue.