Download apps from the Galaxy Apps store through your watch or smartphone.
In this tutorial, you will learn how to:
• Download and install an app on watch
• Download an app from your phone to your watch
• Download an app to your phone and watch simultaneously
• Uninstall an app
• Reinstall an app
1. From the Play Store app, select Apps on your phone.
2. Select the Download icon next to the desired app.
1. From your connected device, select the Play Store app.
2. Select the Search field. Enter the desired app name, then select a suggestion or the Search key.
3. Select the drop-down icon, then select the desired devices you would like to download the app to. Select Install.
Note: Some apps can only be downloaded directly from your connected device. If you are using a non-Samsung device, you will have to navigate to the Play Store app to download the Galaxy Wearable app.
UNINSTALL AN APP FROM YOUR WATCH: From the desired app in the Play Store, scroll to and select Uninstall.
UNINSTALL AN APP USING THE GALAXY WEARABLE APP: From the connect phone, navigate to the Galaxy Wearable app > select Apps > App info > desired app > scroll to and select Manage apps > select the desired app > Uninstall.
Note: You will be prompeted to select Uninstall to confirm. Not all apps can be uninstalled.
From the desired app in the Play Store, select Install.