In this tutorial, you will learn how to:
• In-call options
• Use device while on an active call
• Decline a call with a text message
While on an active call, the following options
will be available:
• SHOW/HIDE KEYPAD: Select the Menu icon then select the Keypad icon.
• ENABLE/DISABLE SPEAKERPHONE: Select the Speaker icon.
• MUTE/UNMUTE: Select the Mute icon.
• END CALL: Select the End call icon.
Use device while on an active call
From an active call, press the Home button to access the clock screen. To return to an active call, select the Phone icon on the clock screen.
Decline a call with a text message
When receiving a call, swipe up from the bottom of the screen to decline a phone call and send a text message. Select the desired text message to send.