1. Press and hold the Home button
to turn on the watch. Note: The SIM card comes preinstalled and cannot be removed.
2. To connect your watch with your smartphone, navigate to and select the Galaxy Wearable app
, then select Start
. Note: To install the Galaxy Wearable app, from the home screen select the Play Store app > search for and select Galaxy Wearable app > select Install > Open. For more information, see the Download Apps & Games tutorial.
3. Verify that the code on the smart phone
you want to connect matches the code on the watch
, then select Confirm
4. Review the permissions, then select Agree
. Review the Google Terms of Service, then select Continue
5. Select the desired Google account
then select Next
6. Select Copy
7. Enter your Google account password
, then select SIGN IN
8. If you would like to restore your watch from a backup, select Next
and follow the prompts. To proceed without backing up, select Skip
9. To setup a mobile plan select Use code
and follow the prompts to complete setup. To proceed without setting up a mobile plan, select Skip
Note: For additional information about setting up your mobile data plan, see the Activate your Watch tutorial
10. Set up is now complete. From your watch, select Start
and follow the prompts to take a tour of your watch.