When near a Wi-Fi or Ethernet network, you can connect your Router to avoid Data usage.
WATCH AND LEARN
1. From the device homescreen, select Internet.
2. Scroll to and select the desired offloading option.
Note: If you are setting up Ethernet offloading, ensure that your ethernet cable is connected in the device and your mobile router.
1. To configure Wifi offloading settings the device must be set up and you must be logged in to the AT&T Wi-Fi Manager website.
From your device's web browser, go to http://attwifimanager. Enter your Username and Password, then click SIGN IN.
Note: Ensure that your device is connected to the Netgear Nighthawk M6's Wi-Fi network. For more information, please see the Connect Devices to Wi-Fi or Connect PC or Mac to Wi-Fi tutorials.
2. Click SETTINGS.
3. Click General, then click Internet Connection.
4. Click the desired Wi-Fi network, if necessary, enter the password then click Continue.
Great! We're so glad we could help.
We're sorry that didn't solve your issue.