In this tutorial, you will learn how to:
• Access camera modes
• Customize photo & video settings
• Crop a photo
• Access camera filters
• Access Auto smile
• Use Spot color
• Use Cutout
1. From the Camera app, swipe left to More to access modes such as Cutout, Cinemagraph, Spot Color, Panorama, and Timelapse. Select the desired option.
Note: Cutout allows you to snap a photo and then edit it to cut out your subject and replace the background. Spot Color allows you to select a color to highlight. Panorama allows you to create wider photos by stitching together multiple photos. Slow Motion allows you to take slow motion videos. Timelapse allows you to create time-lapse videos. Not all of these options are available when using the front facing camera.
2. To access Google Lens from the Camera app, select the Settings icon > AI SETTINGS drop-down > select the Google Lens switch. Then, select the Google Lens icon.
From the Camera app, select the Settings icon. Adjust settings as desired.
1. From the Camera app, select the Gallery icon. Swipe left to the desired photo, then select Edit.
Note: Alternately, from the home screen, select the Photos app > navigate to and select the desired photo.
2. Select Crop. Select and drag the crop corners to crop as desired, then select Save copy.
From the Edit screen, swipe left to Filters. Select the desired filter, then select Save copy.
From the Camera app, select the Settings icon > AI SETTINGS drop-down > Auto smile switch.
1. From the Camera app, swipe left to More then select Spot color.
2. Select a spot to pick a color, then drag left or right to increase the highlight of that color.
Great! We're so glad we could help.
We're sorry that didn't solve your issue.