1. Press the Watch Crown
to access the Apps tray, then scroll to and select the Media Controls app
2. The music playing on your paired device will stream directly to the watch. To control the music from the Watch, select the desired option
• PLAY: Select the Play icon.
• REPLAY/BACK: Select the Back icon once to replay a song. Select the Back icon twice to hear the previous song.
• SKIP: Select the Next icon to skip to the next song.
• PAUSE: Select the Pause icon.
• INCREASE/DECREASE VOLUME: Rotate the Watch Crown to increase or decrease volume.
To play audio, Bluetooth headphones must be connected to your Google Watch. To learn how to connect headphones to your device, view the Bluetooth tutorial.