Learn how Google Assistant allows you to control your device and access voice control settings using voice commands.
WATCH AND LEARN
In this tutorial, you will learn how to:
• Set up Google Assistant
• Use Google Assistant
• Access Google Assistant settings
1. Press the Watch Crown to access the Apps tray, then scroll to and select the Assistant app. Select Get started.
2. Select Open on phone to activate. On your paired device, select Set up.
3. Review the Google partners and services prompt, then select Next. Scroll to and select I agree.
4. To teach Google Assistant to recognize your voice, review the Voice Match prompt. Select I agree, then follow the prompts to set up. To skip Voice Match, select Skip. When Google Assistant is finished setting up, select OK.
Press and hold the Side button. Say the desired search term(s) when "Hi, how can I help?" is on-screen.
1. From the paired device, navigate to and select the Google Watch app > select Google > select Google Assistant.
2. Edit settings as desired.
Great! We're so glad we could help.
We're sorry that didn't solve your issue.