AT&T Store Ames Ames
|Day of the Week||Hours|
|Monday||10:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Tuesday||10:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Wednesday||10:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Thursday||10:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Friday||10:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Saturday||10:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Sunday||11:00 AM - 6:00 PM|
To continue helping keep our customers, employees, and communities safe, we’ve made a number of changes in our retail stores as a result of the coronavirus pandemic.
• Masks are required to be worn by employees, customers and visitors in our stores and will be provided to customers who need them.
• We’re now offering curbside service, touchless transactions, and in some markets, door-step service with a no-contact virtual set-up.
• We’re also limiting the number of people in our stores to ensure social distancing and asking customers to first go online to handle some services like bill payments and device upgrades.
• Hand sanitizer is available to our employees and customers, and surfaces are cleaned and sanitized at regular intervals throughout the workday.
Special offers on your favorite phones
iPhone SE (2020)Learn how to get the new iPhone SE (2020) for $5/mo. Req's new line, qualifying installment with elig. unlimited plan.
Samsung Galaxy S20 5GLearn how to get the Samsung Galaxy S20 5G for $10/mo plus a $150 reward card when you buy online. Req's new line, qualifying installment & unlimited plan.
iPhone 11Learn how to get up to $500 in savings ($350 bill credit & $150 reward card) when you buy an iPhone 11 online. Req's new line, qualifying installment & unlimited plan.
Google Pixel 4Learn how to get an Google Pixel 4 64GB for $5/mo. When you buy on a qualifying installment plan with elig. unlimited plan (min. $75/mo. before discounts).
LG V60 ThinQ 5GLearn how to get the LG V60 ThinQ 5G for $10/mo. When you buy on a qualifying installment plan with elig. unlimited plan (min. $75/mo. before discounts). Req's new line.
AT&T PREPAID iPhone SE (2020)Get the iPhone SE 64GB for $349.99 + $50 toward account. Limited time. Online only. First mo. svc. charge & applicable sales tax due at sale. Excludes upgrades. New customers will receive a $50 account credit after purchase and account activation. Other fees, charges & restr's apply.
About the Ames Store
- Cell Phones
- Wireless Plans and Setup
- Phone Activations
- Device Upgrade
- Device Protection
- TV & Entertainment
- Bill Pay and Setup
- Small Business Solutions
Cellphones, plans & accessories
AT&T PREPAIDExperience the freedom of AT&T PREPAID with plans that allow you to pay for usage in advance without tying you up in a long-term contract. Get unlimited talk & text in the U.S. and the data you need with no annual contract, no credit check, free shipping, and no activation fee for online orders. Shop AT&T prepaid phones for the premium brands you love or bring your own (BYOD) compatible device.
POPULAR SMARTPHONESWhen you are ready for a new phone, AT&T makes it easy. You’ll find everything from the latest feature-rich smartphones to devices for mostly texting and calling. Choose from the most popular brands like Apple, Samsung, LG, and more. Order online and get free shipping, pick up at your nearest store, or get free same-day delivery in select ZIP codes.
ACCESSORIESAT&T has the accessories you need to style & protect your devices. Rugged phone cases & sleek phone covers, chargers & batteries to keep you powered up, and speakers, headphones & headsets to keep you connected to your favorite audio, and more. Get free shipping, free returns, and in-store pickup – just order online by 4pm and it’ll be ready within two hours.
What our customers are saying
- June 24, 20201 out of 5Worst customer service ever! I wouldn't even rate it as a 1. Actually called the customer stupid - I gave my iphone 7 to my brother to upgrade him from the iphone 5 - your customer service person copied from a back up of mine and then handed it to my brother instead of putting his SIM card in the iphone7 and having all my brothers info update in the iphone 7, he must have restored from a back up of mine and now all my information/icons/contacts/banking is on his phone...talk about a breech of privacy and identity issues! You need your customer service people to understand there are people out there with learning disabilities that they may need to spend some quality time with when working with them.
- March 12, 20205 out of 5I visited the store on 3/11 and received great assistance from Robert.
- December 24, 20195 out of 5Hannah at the Ames store is shining star in my opinion! I merely had a worn out receiver box replaced and someone input a code into the AT & T/Direct TV computer system that I changed my package . . . which required an automatic new 24 month contract! After spending hours on the phone to AT & T/Direct TV customer service and being told I had to drive to the nearest AT & T store (which was only 2 hours and 15 minutes away) to get this resolved, I was nearly at tears!
When I first told Hannah the situation, she said, “I’m not sure why they told you to come here . . . I don’t have that authority.” I could only feel the anxiety level once again rising. But then she said, “Let me call my manager” and when he didn’t have the proper authority, she continued to call other supervisors, and then press customer service again, and after being on the phone with customer service for at least another hour to no avail, I had to leave. But Hannah pursued the situation for me and finally got it resolved after working on it for a week . . . God bless her! Thank you Hannah, for taking the time to see what an computer input error did for one of your customers. You are a shining star in the corporate world of AT & T/Direct! Perhaps they should hire you to conduct their customer service training!!
- November 13, 20185 out of 5Came in with an issue on my cell phone/internet accounts...moved to IA from TX recently and wires got crossed in my billing/service. Two young men assisted me (the prompts here tell me to refrain from using names, but y'all know who you are/ management can reach out to me) and they were SO sweet and patient with my confusing issue. It was late, close to closing, and I'm sure they were tired but they were very patient and kind nonetheless. Thanks for helping me out guys! <3
- November 6, 20185 out of 5The young man who served us in your store was superb. Respectful, helpful, and altogether charming. Wish I knew his name. He deserves the best.