AT&T Store Ames Ames
|Day of the Week||Hours|
|Monday||10:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Tuesday||10:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Thursday||10:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Friday||10:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Saturday||10:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
725 24th St
, IA 50010
Request an Appointment
Apple iPhone 12
Buy the new iPhone 12 Pro from AT&T in Ames. Learn how new and existing customers get the new iPhone 12 for $0 with trade-in.
Apple iPhone 12 Pro
Buy the new iPhone 12 Pro from AT&T. Learn how new and existing customers get $800 off the new iPhone 12 Pro with trade-in.
Early Holiday Deals!
Visit AT&T’s Holiday Gift Guide for early deals on gifts for you and everyone on your list – all from the comfort and safety of your own home!
IT DOESN’T HURT TO CHECK
Find out your eligibility to get a new line on installment or BYOD, it won’t hurt your credit score!
Special offers and new phones for Ames
IPHONE 11Learn how new and existing customers get iPhone 11 for $10/mo. Plus save even more with eligible trade-in.10.00/mo.Restrictions apply. Req’s 0% APR 30-mo. agmt. Well-qualified customers only.
SAMSUNG GALAXY S20 FE 5GLearn how new and existing customers get the new Samsung Galaxy S20 FE 5G for FREE with qualifying trade-in.5G req's compatible plan. 5G may not be in your area. See att.com/5Gforyou for 5G coverage details.
Prepaid Phone Plans
Unlimited Plus for $50/mo.Learn how to get Unlimited Plus for $50/mo. when you open a new line on our $75/mo. plan and sign up for AutoPay. You’ll enjoy unlimited high-speed data while saving $25 each month. Time for a prepaid phone plan in Ames?50.00/mo.Plus taxes and fees with AutoPayAfter 22GB, AT&T may temporarily slow data speeds if the network is busy. Offer ends 10/30/20 in stores and online. Excludes upgrades. First mo. svc. charge & taxes due at sale. In-store activ. fee is $15. Other restr’s may apply.
AT&T PREPAID IPHONE SE (2020)Get the iPhone SE 64GB for $349.99 + $50 toward account. Limited time. Online only. First mo. svc. charge & applicable sales tax due at sale. Excludes upgrades. New customers will receive a $50 account credit after purchase and account activation. Other fees, charges & restr's apply.
About the Ames Store
- iPhone 12 & iPhone 12 Pro Max
- Cell Phones
- Wireless Plans and Setup
- Phone Activations
- Device Upgrade
- Device Protection
- TV & Entertainment
- Bill Pay and Setup
- Small Business Solutions
Cellphones, plans & accessories
AT&T PREPAIDExperience the freedom of AT&T PREPAID with plans that allow you to pay for usage in advance without tying you up in a long-term contract. Get unlimited talk & text in the U.S. and the data you need with no annual contract, no credit check, free shipping, and no activation fee for online orders. Shop AT&T prepaid phones for the premium brands you love or bring your own (BYOD) compatible device.
ACCESSORIESAT&T has the accessories you need to style & protect your devices. Rugged phone cases & sleek phone covers, chargers & batteries to keep you powered up, and speakers, headphones & headsets to keep you connected to your favorite audio, and more. Get free shipping, free returns, and in-store pickup – just order online by 4pm and it’ll be ready within two hours.
What our customers are saying
- June 24, 20201 out of 5Worst customer service ever! I wouldn't even rate it as a 1. Actually called the customer stupid - I gave my iphone 7 to my brother to upgrade him from the iphone 5 - your customer service person copied from a back up of mine and then handed it to my brother instead of putting his SIM card in the iphone7 and having all my brothers info update in the iphone 7, he must have restored from a back up of mine and now all my information/icons/contacts/banking is on his phone...talk about a breech of privacy and identity issues! You need your customer service people to understand there are people out there with learning disabilities that they may need to spend some quality time with when working with them.
- March 12, 20205 out of 5I visited the store on 3/11 and received great assistance from Robert.
- December 24, 20195 out of 5Hannah at the Ames store is shining star in my opinion! I merely had a worn out receiver box replaced and someone input a code into the AT & T/Direct TV computer system that I changed my package . . . which required an automatic new 24 month contract! After spending hours on the phone to AT & T/Direct TV customer service and being told I had to drive to the nearest AT & T store (which was only 2 hours and 15 minutes away) to get this resolved, I was nearly at tears!
When I first told Hannah the situation, she said, “I’m not sure why they told you to come here . . . I don’t have that authority.” I could only feel the anxiety level once again rising. But then she said, “Let me call my manager” and when he didn’t have the proper authority, she continued to call other supervisors, and then press customer service again, and after being on the phone with customer service for at least another hour to no avail, I had to leave. But Hannah pursued the situation for me and finally got it resolved after working on it for a week . . . God bless her! Thank you Hannah, for taking the time to see what an computer input error did for one of your customers. You are a shining star in the corporate world of AT & T/Direct! Perhaps they should hire you to conduct their customer service training!!
- November 13, 20185 out of 5Came in with an issue on my cell phone/internet accounts...moved to IA from TX recently and wires got crossed in my billing/service. Two young men assisted me (the prompts here tell me to refrain from using names, but y'all know who you are/ management can reach out to me) and they were SO sweet and patient with my confusing issue. It was late, close to closing, and I'm sure they were tired but they were very patient and kind nonetheless. Thanks for helping me out guys! <3
- November 6, 20185 out of 5The young man who served us in your store was superb. Respectful, helpful, and altogether charming. Wish I knew his name. He deserves the best.
Want to stay in the loop?
Sign up for the latest deals, product news, and more from AT&T.
Thank you! Your email has been successfully submitted.Your email was unable to be submitted at this time. Please, try again later.
By submitting your email address, you agree to receive future emails from AT&T and its family of companies. We’ll email you offers and promotions about AT&T products and services.