- Go to My linked accounts in myAT&T.
- Select Link another account. We’ll look for other IDs or accounts that belong to you.
- If you don’t see the account you want to link, choose Search for it now. Or, do one of the following:
- To link your email, select Add an existing AT&T email account and follow the prompts.
- To link any other account, enter your AT&T phone number or account number and your billing ZIP Code, and then select Continue.
- Enter more info to verify your identity, if prompted.
- If we find the account on another ID, you can:
- Combine the other ID with the one you used to sign in.
- Sign in with the other ID.
- Provide account details to get secondary online access immediately.
- Request secondary online access from the account owner.
Once you complete the steps, we may send you a one-time verification code. Enter this code to finish linking the account.Heads up:
When you link a wireless account, we’ll ask if you want to sign up for paperless billing. If you decide to go paperless, we’ll email you a link. Select it to verify your email address.