Good to know:
We’re upgrading our email security. If you get your email through an email program or app, be sure you’re ready for the changes. Learn more about the security upgrade
- Make sure you have an active internet connection.
- Check to see if you have messages in your outbox folder. If you do, remove them and try to send a new message.
- Review common email error codes for steps to resolve them.
- Make sure you are using the correct email client settings.
Your password doesn’t work on your smartphone
Did you recently change your email password or link your email to your AT&T user ID? Update your password on all devices you use to access your email. Get more info about shared passwords
We can’t find that ID and password combination
Make sure you entered your ID and password correctly. For your protection, we may lock your account after too many sign-in attempts. If this happens, wait an hour or reset your password
Your account isn't active
Did you get a notice from AT&T Internet Services Security? If so, your email account was flagged for sending spam. Your email account security may be at risk. To reactivate your account, contact us
Learn how to guard your account against fraud and improve your security. Explore our Fraud & security resources
You got this error message: Accelerator Not Found
Your browser cookies and/or cache data may be corrupt. It’s an easy fix.
- Clear your browser’s cookies and cache.
- Try again to access your email account.
Still having trouble? Give us a call at 800.288.2020
and we’ll help you.