You can also find your Wi-Fi name and password on your Wi-Fi gateway or on the gateway settings screen. The label on your gateway is the quickest way to get your default Wi-Fi network info. Changed your Wi-Fi name and password from the default info? You can still get your Wi-Fi info on the gateway settings screen.
You’ll find a sticker with your original Wi-Fi settings and info on the side of your gateway.
- The Wi-Fi name is labeled Wi-Fi Network Name.
- The Wi-Fi password is labeled Wi-Fi Password.
Gateway settings screen
You can also get your Wi-Fi info from a computer or device connected to your home network. This is useful if you or someone else changed your Wi-Fi network name or password.
With the Pace 5268, you may have multiple network names for each band being used: 2.4GHz, 2.4GHz Guest, and 5.0GHz.
- Go to your gateway settings.
- Scroll to Gateway Status.
- Locate the Wi-Fi section.
- The Wi-Fi network name(s) are the Network IDs (SSID).
- The Wi-Fi password(s) are the Network Keys.