- Go to Profile.
- Select Billing and payment options.
- Select Manage payment activity and options.
- Under the AutoPay section, select Sign up for AutoPay.
- If you have multiple accounts, select the account to enroll in AutoPay.
- Select a payment method and complete any necessary fields.
- Select Continue.
- Review your enrollment information and select Submit.
It can take up to two months for your automatic payments to start once you sign up. Continue to pay as usual until you see AutoPay
on your printed or paperless bill in the Bill-At-A-Glance
section, under Amount to be Debited
Bills not paid in full by the payment due date will incur a late payment charge.Can I get my late fees or overage charges waived if I am impacted by COVID-19?
We know that many people are experiencing economic hardships as a result of the coronavirus pandemic.
AT&T is keeping you connected 24/7. As part of this effort, we'll waive:
- Late payment fees for postpaid wireless, home phone, internet, U-verse TV, and DIRECTV.
- Domestic postpaid wireless plan overage charges for data, talk, or text.
Have your user ID and password ready to submit a waiver request
Please allow one to two billing cycles to see your credit, if applicable.
This waiver applies to these fees or charges incurred from March 13, 2020 to May 13, 2020.
You’ll see the fees or charges on your bill, but we’ll give you a credit to cover them.See all important details