What to know before you suspend service:
- You must suspend the account for at least 30 days and no longer than 9 months.
- If you agreed to keep a certain level of programming to get a special offer or lower equipment price, you won’t be able to suspend your service.
- You must have no balance due on your account.
- If you only have 1 account, you can suspend it 2 times in a 12-month period. Have 2 or more accounts? You can suspend each one a maximum of 4 times in a 12-month period. If applicable, we’ll extend your service agreement for the amount of time you suspend your account. For example: Your service agreement expires in June, but then you suspend the account for 4 months. The updated service agreement now ends in October.
- We can’t extend recurring or promotional credits. For example: You signed up for a 12-month offer that gives you a $10 credit each month. You have 6 months of the offer left, but then you suspend your account for 2 months. You won’t get the credits for those 2 months. You’ll get the remaining 4 months of credits after you reinstate your account.
- If you have an active sports subscription installment payment, you’ll still owe the installments that would have been due.