- Go to the Voicemail Setup Wizard.
- From the Setup Wizard page, select Next.
- From the Voice Mailbox Type page, select Generic Voice Mailbox > Next.
- On the Phone Line Names screen, assign your phone number a name. If you have multiple phone numbers, assign each of them a name.
- From the Assign Members to Phone Numbers section, select the desired Member ID.
- In the Create Mailbox PIN section, create a 6 to 10-digit PIN and select Save.
: You may need your PIN in the future. Keep your PIN in a secure place.