You can have up to 10 retail authorized users on your wireless account. Once you add them, you can’t change them, but you can remove and re-add them.
Good to know:
Before you can add an authorized user, your account must be 30 days old and have the first bill paid.
- Go to your myAT&T Profile and select Account users.
- Choose your wireless account from the dropdown, if you have more than one account.
- In Authorized users, select Manage authorized users.
- Select Add an authorized user.
- Complete the fields to receive a verification code.
Have questions about different types of users and what they can do? Check out our user permissions
to find out what tasks authorized users can perform for a wireless account.