Before you begin, make sure:
- Bluetooth® is turned on for both your wearable and your smartphone.
- You have paired your smartphone and wearable using the Samsung pairing process.
- You have an active wireless plan for your wearable.
- You have a NumberSync user ID for your wearable.
Set up NumberSync from the Galaxy Wear app
- Open the Galaxy Wear app on your smartphone.
- Tap Sync Watch.
- Check your watch for a Sync Code.
- Enter the Sync Code in the app (if it doesn’t automatically enter it for you).
- Follow the prompts to accept Terms & Conditions.
You’ll get a message on both the Galaxy Wear app and your wearable that your smartphone number and watch have synced.Good to know:
You can sync a wearable with a smartphone number on a different account. You just have to enter the AT&T user ID and password for that account. After you enter the Sync Code, you’ll be asked to sign in with the smartphone number's AT&T user ID to complete the NumberSync setup.
Don’t see the number you want to sync to? Find out how to manage the wireless number for your user ID