AT&T Unlimited Elite or AT&T Unlimited Extra
If you have Unlimited Elite or Extra, you’ll enjoy advanced mobile security features at no extra charge starting August 7, 2020. Advanced mobile security1
includes access to Mobile Security Plus and Call Protect Basic features.
Good to know: Advanced mobile security isn’t the same as the AT&T Mobile Security and Call Protect Plus, which costs $3.99 per month.
- If you’re on a select Unlimited plan, be on the lookout for a text explaining how to activate your advanced mobile security at no cost.
- If you’re paying through your AT&T bill for this service, decide which features are important to you. Then choose to:
- Change to the advanced mobile security for free - and discontinue your Call Protect Plus features (Caller ID, Reverse Number Lookup, and Custom Call Controls). To make the change, sign in to myAT&T and remove the Mobile Security & Call Protect app. Then choose Mobile Security Plus for Unlimited Plans.
- Keep paying $3.99 per month for AT&T Mobile Security and Call Protect Plus and enjoy all the advanced features of both apps.
- If you’re subscribed thru iTunes or the Google Play Store, paying $3.99 per month for the service, and want to change to advanced mobile security? You’ll have to cancel your subscription from the app store. Then wait until your subscription bill period ends before you can download and activate the Mobile Security app at no charge at mobilesecurity.app.link.
AT&T 4GB or AT&T Unlimited Starter
Have AT&T 4GB? You’ll enjoy standard mobile security1
starting September 25, 2020. Or, if you have Unlimited Starter, you’ll enjoy standard mobile security1
at no extra charge starting August 7, 2020. Standard mobile security includes access to Mobile Security Basic and Call Protect Basic features.See all important details