Remove access to the Google PlayTM
Store to prevent children from making purchases. From the parent app:
- Select the child from the list of family members.
- Scroll down and tap Content Filters.
- Select Downloads.
- Toggle ON to block Google Play Store.
- Tap Save.
While you can't use Secure Family to prevent purchases billed through AT&T, you can go to myAT&T to block those purchases if you have an AT&T wireless account. Once you’re in myAT&T:
- Go to My wireless, then My devices and add-ons.
- Select the family member’s device, then Manage device and add-ons.
- Go to My current add-ons and select Purchase Blocker.