U-verse Welcome Center
- Order & Installation
- Your First Bill
Setting up an Email Client
Whether you prefer Outlook® or Apple Mail, U-verse makes it easy to sync your AT&T email account with your existing client. It only takes a few easy steps and, once connected, you'll be able to access all your important emails from one convenient location.
About Your Email Password
For your protection, your email account requires a password. Before you dive in and create your password, remember that:
- Email passwords are managed in myAT&T and cannot be reset from att.net/Yahoo!.
- If your email address is linked to your AT&T Access ID, changing your AT&T Access ID password automatically changes your email password to the same password.
- If you use your actual email address as your AT&T Access ID, changing your email password automatically changes your AT&T Access ID password to the same password.
Accessing your Email on att.net
To access your Web mail:
- Go to att.net
- In the upper right of the screen select the Mail icon
- In the Email box, type your full email address (also called Member ID), including the portion after the @symbol.
- Enter your password. If you forgot your password you need to change your password or reset your password.
- Select Sign In.
Looking for additional information?
Connect with a service representative and get assistance with your U-verse service.