Check your voicemail messages.
WATCH AND LEARN
In this tutorial, you will learn how to:
• Access & listen to a voicemail
• Access voicemail options
When a new voicemail is received, the Voicemail icon will appear in the Notification bar.
• ACCESS: From the home screen, swipe up from the center of the screen to access the Apps tray then scroll to and select the AT&T Visual Voicemail app.
Note: In order to access and listen to a voicemail, you must download the AT&T Visual Voicemail app. To learn how to download and setup AT&T Visual Voicemail, visit the Set Up Voicemail tutorial.
• LISTEN: Select the desired voicemail message.
Select the corresponding icon.
• CALL BACK: Select the Phone icon to call back the phone number.
• PLAY/PAUSE: Select the Play icon to play the message. Select the Pause icon to pause the message.
• DELETE: Select the Delete icon to delete a voicemail.
• SPEAKER: Select the Speaker icon to enable or disable speaker mode.
ADDITIONAL OPTIONS: Select the Menu icon then select the desired option.
• SHARE: Select Share to share the voicemail.
• SAVE: Select Save to save the voicemail to your device.
• EXPORT: Select Export to file to save the voicemail as a file that you can easily transfer off the device.
Note: View Access voicemail messages for tips to manage your voicemail. Go to Troubleshoot Voicemail for solutions to common voicemail problems.
Great! We're so glad we could help.
We're sorry that didn't solve your issue.