Control your device by making specific movements with your hand.
• QUICK SETTINGS & NOTIFICATIONS
• ACCESS: Swipe down from the Notification bar to access Quick Settings. Notifications will be displayed beneath Quick settings.
Note: You can access Expanded Quick Settings by swiping down twice from the Notification bar.
• EDIT APPEARANCE:
• ACCESS: Swipe down from the Notification bar, then select the Settings icon.
• ENABLE/DISABLE GESTURES: Scroll to and select Advanced features.
• Select the switches to turn on or off the desired advanced features.
Note: To learn more about a feature, select the desired feature.
• ENABLE/DISABLE SMART CAPTURE: Enabling Smart capture will show additional options after capturing a screenshot. Select the Smart capture switch.
Note: To take a screenshot, press the power key and volume down key simultaneously.
• ACCESS NAVIGATION BAR SETTINGS: To change how you interact with the Navigation bar, from the settings screen, select Display, then select Navigation bar.
• EDIT NAVIGATION BAR: From the Navigation bar screen, select the desired options.
Great! We're so glad we could help.
We're sorry that didn't solve your issue.