In this tutorial, you will learn how to:
• Access & listen to a voicemail
• Access voicemail options
When a new voicemail is received, the Voicemail icon will appear in the Notification bar.
Access & listen to a voicemail
: From the home screen, swipe left
then select the Essentials folder
. Select the Visual Voicemail app
Note: Alternatively, from the home screen, select the Phone app then select and hold the 1 key. If prompted, enter your voicemail password then follow the prompts to set up your voicemail. If you have forgotten your existing voicemail password, you will not be able to access voicemail until you reset your voicemail password.
LISTEN: Select the desired voicemail.
Access voicemail options
Select the corresponding icon.
• PLAY/PAUSE: Select the Play icon to play the message. Select the Pause icon to pause the message.
• SPEAKER: Select the Speaker icon to enable or disable speaker mode.
• CALL BACK: Select the Phone icon to call back the phone number.
• DELETE: Select the Delete icon to delete a voicemail.
ADDITIONAL OPTIONS: Select and hold the desired voicemail, then select the desired option.
: Select Delete
to delete the voicemail.
: Select Save
to save the voicemail to your device.
: Select Export to files
to save the voicemail as a file that you can easily transfer off the device.Note: View Access voicemail messages for tips to manage your voicemail. Go to Troubleshoot Voicemail for solutions to common voicemail problems.