Learn how Google Assistant allows you to control your device and access voice control settings using voice commands.
In this tutorial, you will learn how to:
• Access and use Google Assistant
• Access Google Assistant settings
Select and hold the Home key to launch Google Assistant, then select the desired option.
Note: You can also press and hold the Google Assistant button to quickly talk to your Assistant. Some languages are not supported.
• TYPE A QUESTION: Select the Keyboard icon.
• TALK TO YOUR GOOGLE ASSISTANT: Select the Microphone icon.
• ACCESS GOOGLE LENS: Select the Google Lens icon.
1. From the Google Assistant screen, select the Explore icon.
2. Select the Account icon, then select Settings. Edit settings as desired.
Great! We're so glad we could help.
We're sorry that didn't solve your issue.