In this tutorial, you will learn how to:
• Access messaging settings
• Access messaging settings options
• Enable/disable Emergency Alerts
Access messaging settings
1. From the home screen, select the Messaging app
2. Select the Menu icon
, then select Settings
Access messaging settings options
Select the desired option
to access the desired settings
• TURN NOTIFICATIONS ON OR OFF: Select Notifications, then select the Notifications switch.
• ACCESS SMS/MMS SETTINGS: Select Advanced SMS/MMS settings, then adjust settings as desired.
Enable/disable Emergency Alerts
1. From the home screen, swipe down from the Notification bar
with two fingers, then select the Settings icon
. Select Apps & notifications
> Wireless emergency alerts
2. Select the desired switches
to enable or disable alerts as desired.