When near a Wi-Fi or Ethernet network, you can connect your Router to avoid Data usage.
WATCH AND LEARN
1. From your device's web browser, go to http://attwifimanager. Enter your Username and Password, then click SIGN IN.
2. Click SETTINGS at the top of the page.
3. Click Setup, then click Data Offloading.
4. Click the Enable checkbox.
5. To offload data through a Wi-Fi network or through Ethernet, click the desired option then click Apply.
Note: Click Continue to confirm. The Wi-Fi network will restart.
6. From the Data Offloading page, click the Select Network drop-down menu then click the desired network.
7. If necessary, enter the network Password then click Continue.
Note: When connected and in range, the mobile router will connect and automatically offload to the preferred network.
8. When offloading to a Wi-Fi network, the network name will appear on the device homescreen under Data Saver.
1. From the device home screen, select Data Saver.
2. Select the Data Saver switch then select the desired network option.
Great! We're so glad we could help.
We're sorry that didn't solve your issue.