With AT&T NumberSync™, once you sync devices to your smartphone number, you can make and receive voice or video calls from whatever device you choose. Video calls require an AT&T Video Call-capable smartphone. Your smartphone number will display on the call recipients caller ID. Certain restrictions, requirements or limitations may apply. Visit NumberSync Support
for more details.
Note: To unsync your watch select Unsync this watch.
1. From the clock screen, press the Home button
, then select the Settings app
. Note: To set up NumberSync you must first connect your watch to an AT&T Cellular Network. For more information on connecting to the AT&T Cellular network, view the Device Setup tutorial.
2. Scroll to and select Connections
, then scroll to and select AT&T NumberSync
3. Scroll to and select Set up
, then select the Checkmark icon
. Select GET SYNC CODE
to log in on your paired device.
4. From your paired device, enter your AT&T User ID
then select Sign in
5. You will receive a 5-digit code
on the watch. From your paired device, enter the 5-digit sync code
from the watch > select the I accept the Terms & Conditions checkbox
6. Your watch will be listed under Synced watches
7. When sync is complete, select DONE
on the watch.