In this tutorial, you will learn how to:
• Access camera modes
• Customize photo and video settings
• Crop a photo
• Access camera filters
This tutorial requires you to open the Camera app. From the home screen, select the Start icon then select the Camera app.
Access camera modes
: Select the Panorama icon
.Note: Panorama allows you to create wider photos by stitching together multiple photos.HDR
: Select the HDR icon
until the desired option is shown on screen.
Customize photo and video settings
From the Camera app, select the Settings icon then edit settings as desired.
Crop a photo
1. From the home screen, select the Start icon
, then scroll to and select the Photos app
. Note: Alternately, to access recent photos from the camera app select the Photos icon.
2. Navigate to and select the desired photo
3. Select Edit & Create
, then select Edit
4. Select the Crop & rotate tab
5. Select and drag the crop corners
to crop as desired. Select the drop-down icon
, then select the desired save option
Access camera filters
1. From the Edit screen, select the Filters tab.
2. Select the desired filter. When finished, select the drop-down icon then select the desired save option.