Manage camera and video settings including picture size, timer, voice control, and flash.
In this tutorial, you will learn about:
• Access camera settings
• Change the picture size
• Set a timer
• Set the storage location
From the home screen, select the Start icon then select the Camera app. Select the Settings icon.
1. From the camera settings screen, select the Photo quality drop-down icon.
2. Select the desired option.
From the camera screen, select the Timer icon until the desired option is shown.
1. From the camera settings screen, scroll to and select Change where photos and videos are saved.
Note: A prompt asking to switch apps will appear. Select Yes to continue. Alternately, from the home screen select the Start icon > Settings icon > System > Storage tab > Change where new content is saved.
2. Select the drop-down icon beneath New photos and videos will save to.
3. Select the desired save location.
Note: You will only be able to select a different storage if you have inserted a microSD card. MicroSD cards are sold separately.
CHANGE CAMERA MODES: From the Camera app, select the desired icon to access different camera modes.
Great! We're so glad we could help.
We're sorry that didn't solve your issue.