All of HBO together with new hits, classic favorites, plus new Max Originals.
In this tutorial, you will learn details about:
• Initial setup
• Stream HBO
• Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ's)
• Help center
With HBO Max you can stream all of HBO, plus a collection of classic TV favorites, blockbuster movies, and new Max Originals. AT&T customers with TV, Internet, or Wireless service could be eligible to stream HBO Max. For new and existing customers, visit att.com/hbo-max/ for more details.
Note: Offers and packages are subject to change.
1. From the home screen, select the Microsoft Edge app.
Note: AT&T TV is only compatible with Windows Edge version 10.0 or higher.
2. Enter www.hbomax.com in the Search field.
3. Select SIGN IN.
4. Select SIGN IN THROUGH TV OR MOBILE PROVIDER.
5. Select your provider (AT&T or DIRECTV).
Note: For this tutorial, AT&T was selected.
6. Enter your user ID and Password, then select Sign in.
Note: You must sign in using an AT&T or DIRECTV account that that includes HBO. If you have forgotten your AT&T user ID or password, select Forgot user ID or Forgot password. If you do not have an AT&T user ID, select Create one now and follow the on-screen prompts. For more details, visit Get HBO Max info.
1. From your account, select the desired user.
Note: To add a user, select ADD ADULT or ADD KID then follow the prompts.
2. Navigate to and select the desired movie or show to start streaming.
For Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ’s) and more, visit www.att.com/hbo-max/.
For support with HBO Max, visit the HBO Max help center.
Great! We're so glad we could help.
We're sorry that didn't solve your issue.