Learn how to set up your device as a personal hotspot and share your data connection with Wi-Fi-capable devices.
WATCH AND LEARN
In this tutorial, you'll learn how to:
• Turn Mobile Hotspot on/off
• View Mobile Hotspot network name & password
• Configure hotspot settings
When the Mobile Hotspot is enabled, the Wi-Fi light on the top of the device will blink blue.
1. From the HARMAN Spark app, select the Settings tab then select Wi-Fi Hotspot.
Note: Alternately, from the Dashboard tab swipe up from the bottom of the screen then select Hotspot.
3. Select the Wi-Fi Hotspot switch.
Note: You must turn your car on in order to activate the Wi-Fi Hotspot.
The Mobile Hotspot Network Name and WiFi Password will be displayed on the WiFi Hotspot Settings screen.
1. From the WiFi Hotspot Settings screen, select the desired network setting:
• NETWORK NAME: Change the Name of the Mobile Hotspot network.
• WIFI PASSWORD: View or change the Password of the Mobile Hotspot network.
2. Edit the information as desired, then select Save when finished.
Note: Wi-Fi Hotspot settings cannot be changed unless the vehicle engine is running.
Great! We're so glad we could help.
We're sorry that didn't solve your issue.