In this tutorial, you will learn how to:
• Access & listen to a Voicemail
• Access Voicemail options
When a new voicemail is received, the Voicemail icon will appear in the Notification bar.
Access & listen to a Voicemail
From the home screen, select the Phone app
ACCESS: Select the Keypad tab, then select the Visual Voicemail icon.
LISTEN: Select the desired voicemail.
Access Voicemail options
Select the corresponding icon.
• PLAY/PAUSE: Select the Play icon to play the message. Select the Pause icon to pause the message.
• SPEAKER: Select the Speaker icon to enable or disable speaker mode.
• CALL BACK: Select the Phone icon to call back the phone number.
• DELETE: Select the Delete icon to delete a voicemail.
ADDITIONAL OPTIONS: Select and hold the desired voicemail, then select the desired option.
• MARK AS UNHEARD
: Select Mark as Unheard
to mark the voicemail as an unheard voicemail.
: Select Star
to star a voicemail, then select OK
: Select Delete
to delete the voicemail.Note: View Access voicemail messages for tips to manage your voicemail. Go to Troubleshoot Voicemail for solutions to common voicemail problems.