Set up your device for the first time or after having done a factory reset.
1. With the device facing downward, use the notch on the top to lift the back plate up and off the device.
2. Remove the SIM card from the outer card.
3. To insert the SIM card, slide a NanoSIM card into the SIM slot with the gold contacts facing down and the notch to the bottom right.
4. To insert the battery, insert the side with the gold contacts first and gently slide the battery into place until it clicks.
5. Reattach the back plate by pressing it into place.
6. Charge the device fully, then press and hold the Power button until the device turns on.
Great! We're so glad we could help.
We're sorry that didn't solve your issue.