In this tutorial, you will learn how to:
• Access OneDrive
• Backup photos and files
• Access settings
From the home screen, select the Start icon then scroll to and select the OneDrive app.
1. From the home screen, select the File Explorer app.
2. Navigate to and select the desired file(s), then drag and drop the desired file(s) to the OneDrive folder.
1. From a computer or phone web browser, go to the OneDrive website. Enter your Microsoft account information then select Sign in.
2. Select the Settings icon, then select Options.
3. Select the desired tab, then adjust settings as desired.
Great! We're so glad we could help.
We're sorry that didn't solve your issue.