Activate and register the device via the web portal or mobile app.
1. From your device, navigate to and select the AT&T Cell Booster mobile app. Review the AT&T Cell Booster End User License Agreement and Terms and Use, select the Checkmark icon then select Accept.
2. Select the "Personal or Small Business" account type, then enter your myAT&T user ID and password and select Sign In.
Note: If you have forgotten your AT&T user ID or password, click Forgot user ID? or Forgot password?. If you do not have an AT&T user ID, click Create one now and follow the on-screen prompts. Select Set up Cell Booster. Enter your account details, then select Next.
3. Select Set up a Cell Booster, then enter your AT&T Cell Booster location details and select Next.
4. Enter your AT&T Cell Booster location details then select Next.
5. Scroll through and confirm the AT&T Cell Booster details then select Confirm. When finished, select Next.
6. With a successful registration, you are now ready to set up your device. Select Device Setup for instructions on setting up your device for the first time.
Great! We're so glad we could help.
We're sorry that didn't solve your issue.