Types of payments accepted for AutoPay
- AutoPay from myAT&T – Credit card, debit card with major credit card logo, or checking account
- AutoPay by phone – Credit card, debit card with major credit card logo
You need to be logged in
to complete these steps. Your initial password is the last four digits of your wireless number.
Set up AutoPay for your AT&T PREPAIDSM
) account from myAT&T:
- Select Make a Payment.
- Select Pay and Enroll in AutoPay.
- From the drop-down menu, select your payment method or add a new payment method.
- Select Continue.
- Read and agree to the AutoPay terms.
Set up AutoPay for your AT&T PREPAID account using our automated phone service:
Learn more about AT&T PREPAID AutoPay
- Call 800.901.9878 (611 from your AT&T wireless phone).
- Follow the prompts to say Balance and payments.
- Follow the prompts to say AutoPay.
- Enter your four-digit password (initially the last 4-digits of your wireless number).
- Follow the prompts to enroll in AutoPay.
- Your payment is automatically processed using the payment method you selected.
- Your AutoPay payment is automatically set for one day before the payment due date. For non-monthly plans, frequency is automatically set for one day before balance expires.
- If you have an AT&T PREPAID plan of $30 or more, learn how to save $60 a year with AutoPay.
- Non-monthly plans can set up AutoPay for a fixed amount of $25.
- If you are a new AT&T PREPAID customer, you can make a one-time payment, enroll in AutoPay, and receive the $5 AutoPay savings on the initial payment. All future payments will be $40 ($5 AutoPay savings) as long as you remain enrolled in AutoPay. If you are in the middle of your plan cycle, you can enroll without making a one-time payment.
- Your AT&T PREPAID amount is calculated as follows:
$ Monthly plan
+ Auto Renew Packages
+ Taxes & fees
- Account balance on day of payment
- AutoPay/Multi-Line Discount credits