From your online account
- Sign in to myAT&T. Don't have a myAT&T sign-in? Register today!
- Under My Plans on the left side of the page, select Phone.
- Under Quick Links, select Voicemail Settings.
- Under the General Preferences tab, select Voicemail and change your settings by selecting On or Off. Save your changes.
: All Call Forwarding that was set to go to voicemail will be canceled. To change your Call Forwarding selections, select the Phone Features
tab.From your smartphone
To access this feature, use our mobile site
or get the myAT&T app
- Sign in to your account using the myAT&T app1 or from our mobile site.
- Select My plans & features.
- Select Home Phone.
- Select Manage phone features & settings.
- Tap Voicemail PIN and activation and toggle voicemail On or Off.
- Save your changes.