- To block outgoing Caller ID on a per-call basis dial #31# (plus the 10-digit number).
- *67 may be available in some markets. Dial *67 (plus the 10-digit number) when available.
To block Caller ID on all calls, you must add a Caller ID blocking feature to your account. To add or remove a Caller ID blocking feature at no additional charge, you can:
- Chat with us using the Chat button when available (not available for AT&T PREPAIDSM).
- Call 611 from an AT&T wireless phone.
- Call 800.331.0500 (AT&T PREPAID customers call 800.901.9878).
View Caller ID Terms & Conditions