Beats was born to deliver music as the artist intended. Driven by premium sound, Beats Studio Buds are engineered to deliver powerful, balanced sound in a compact design, through an entirely customized acoustic platform. A proprietary, dual-element diaphragm driver resides within a two-chamber housing, resulting in clear sound with outstanding stereo separation. An advanced digital processor then optimizes audio performance for loudness and clarity, while simultaneously ensuring clean noise-cancellation. The result is immersive sound that pulls the emotion of music from the studio to your ears to keep you going all day long.
• Control your immersion level with Active Noise Cancelling and Transparency modes
• Up to 8 hours listening time* with two additional charges provided by its pocket-sized charging case
• Three soft, silicone eartip sizes (small, medium, or large) give you comfort, stability, and the confidence of staying put
• Class 1 Bluetooth® technology offers extended wireless range and fewer dropouts
• Simple one-touch pairing for Apple** and Android devices***
*Testing conducted by Apple in April 2021 using preproduction Beats Studio Buds and Charging Case units and software paired with iPhone 11 Pro Max units and prerelease
software. The playlist consisted of 358 unique audio tracks purchased from the iTunes Store (256-Kbps AAC encoding). Volume was set to 50% and Active Noise Cancellation
and Transparency were turned off. Testing consisted of full Beats Studio Buds battery discharge while playing audio until the first Beats Studio Buds stopped playback. With
Active Noise Cancellation turned on, listening time was up to 5 hours. Battery life depends on device settings, environment, usage, and many other factors.
**One-touch pairing requires iOS 14.6 or later.
***Fast Pair requires location enabled. Full access to features requires an Android 6.0 or newer device with Google Play Service enabled and Google Account.